When we receive questions from users, we will post the question and answers here.
Something is not working as expected…
First thing to ask – are you using Chrome browser?
- FOCUS is built to work best with Chrome. Why? Because Chrome works across multiple platforms – PC, IOS, Android, etc. Other browsers are built for a particular operating system – like Safari and Internet Explorer. We want to be flexible to work on multiple devices.
- If strange things happen, especially intermittently, we first look to the browser.
How do I set up a new user?
- You need to call (859-963-2677) or email FOCUSHelp@integrityky.com
- Here is an online form you can use for convenience.
Are there any training resources for a new user?
- Here is a training video and/or a tip sheet to help a new user login and set up their profile.
- Pins and Passwords Tip Sheet
- Here is a User’s Guide
I do not have the ability to search for participants
- You must be given permission by management to view participants outside your direct assignment (Admin > User Management).
- When given this permission, a user can search ALL individuals entered as participant records, except Inactive.
- The user must be given permission by management to view INACTIVE
A participant is not showing on our Chart Audit
- The participant must have an assigned Funding Source (ex. SCL, MPW) – (Profile > Demographics > Funding Source)
A particular document is not showing on the Chart Audit
- The document must be assigned as required by a waiver (Funding Source) – in Agency Profile > Wavier Document Assignment
- The participant must be assigned the same waiver (Profile > Demographics > Funding Source)
How do I assign a Case Manager to the Profile?
- Case Managers need to be built in Contacts (by Manager/Site Admin)
- Add their contact under Profile > Assignment
I cannot approve a document
- The Approval button is not active
- Only Directors and Supervisors can approve – check your role.
- When I click on the Approval button, I cannot check the box to approve it.
- You must view the document before approving
I need a new category under Documents
- Making changes to the document categories/document types can be easy – OR it can really mess up things! You can loose the ability to see documents that were once tied to a document category if it’s changed.
- Keep things running smoothly and just email your request in to FOCUSHelp@integrityKY.com, we are here to help!