FOCUS was created with the guidance of I/DD Case Managers and Service Provider agencies. Based on waiver requirements and compliance, features and workflows were created to benefit both the Case Manager and the Service Provider.
How is it a Case Management Electronic Record?
- Quick Access to Participant Summary, Life Story, Crisis Issues and Level of Supervision; Update with ease, then add your electronic signature and create a document whenever needed.
- Document Contact Notes and Monthly Summaries.
- Easily Track all Required Documentation – with automatic Expiration Dates for easy Reporting and Notification.
- Required documents are assigned to the waiver/funding source, which is assigned to each participant.
- At-a-Glance, know what is MISSING, EXPIRED or Expiring in 30-60-90 days. Always stay ahead!
- Send Documentation, Reports and Messages through Secure Email or Fax.
- Report Genie gives you updated client lists, phone and address lists; let you easily find all clients by allergies or diagnosis and dozens more options!
How is it a Service Provider Electronic Record?
- All of the above, plus
- Document Daily Notes, Monthly Summaries, Clinical Progress Notes, etc. – link it to billing for comprehensive reports to make billing submission efficient.
How does it save everyone time and money?
- One Record accessed from anywhere with a device and internet. Information at your fingertips!
- At-a-Glance Chart Auditing – no need to spend 2+ weeks auditing and preparing paper records.
- Easily share reports of needed documentation with Case Managers and Agencies.
- Fax/Email directly into and out of the system.
- Security, Storage and Availability assured by Integrity IT.
Call today for a no-obligation demonstration of FOCUS!
859-963-2677, extension 2207